2023-07-01

There was a little rain

 Click image to enlarge!
What!! It´s actually been raining!

Covered up!

The bugs have "built in" raincoats. 

Who need raincoats when you can fly??  High enough you are above it!


© NF Photo 230630

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Love the pretty horses. The bugs are colorful! A great capture of the full in flight.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure the rain was very welcome for plants and animals alike. We have had quite a bit here recently and everywhere is lush and green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The bugs sure are cute. I guess some go on the underside of the leaf when it rains too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your horse pics. Those bugs sure are colorful! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had some very welcome rain today ...
    Love the gull in flight photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,