2023-07-29

Swedish Crow birds

 Click image to enlarge!

Eileen was asking about the Hooded crow last week. 
So, here comes Swedich crowes. :) 

Hooded crow or just Crow
This one is everywhere. 

Jackdaw
quite common


Rook - Råka
This is a rare one, only found in the south part of Swden. I have only seen it ones.

Raven
You recognize the Raven on it´s wings and tail. I never seen it upclose, only flying and sitting on treetops!

And, of course the:
Magpie - Skata
This one is everywhere. 

There are more, colored, birds in the crow family but today I focus on the b&w ones. 


© NF Photo 230729 


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. Hello Monica,
    I love all of these birds, they are all wonderful photos too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I am always interested in different species across the world!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice variety of birds. I loved your raven.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice variety.
    We get a lot of magpies ...

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a feeling that these different birds had a group agreement to sport black and grey attire.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely photos. We get big hawks and have to watch the small pups. But the beautiful mourning doves serenade us too. Along with Mr. Woody the Woodpecker. That one is noisy in the very early morning hours. I am waiting for Fall and the dance shows the bats provide us each night at dawn. Have a wonderful new day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous photos, Monica.
    I am always fascinated by the different species of birds around the world.

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,