2023-07-22

DEERs

 Click image to enlarge!

Roe deer, male

I went to a field I discovered recently and this roedeer was standing there watching me. 
It stayed put for a while and then took off. This deer is quite good at jumping but he was too close to me for getting a shot of that. This deer is mostly a loner. You rarely see more then one unless it is a female with kids.



Fallow deer, males

Soon after the roedeer was gone a group of Fallow deer males appeared on the far side of the field. Sadly they discovered me so they did not stay long before they took off. 

Actually, I think it's hilarious, little me scaring away the big, horned animals.

© NF Photo 230721 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful encounter. I have seen quite large groups of deer in the winter when I suspect they stay together for food and safety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fascinating experience! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They get away in a hurry. Sometimes they stop when they get into the trees and look back though. I love seeing your fallow deer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of your outing.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,