2023-06-10

It is Saturday

 Click image to enlarge!



European pied flycatcher

A Roedeer was posing for a while


I wonder what it would be like? To be grazing among all those buttercups?

This flower seem to be both good and bad as it has some poison in it.

© NF Photo 230610

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The Pied Flycatcher is a pretty bird. I love the scene with the horses. Great sighting of the deer.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flycatcher seems to be bringing in food for offspring. The buttercup-carpeted pasture and grazing horses are beautifully depicted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it would be fun to graze in a field of buttercups but the poison thing would worry me.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,