2023-06-03

Critters

 Click image to enlarge!

Downy emerald dragonfly




Sheep resting in the shadow


Canadian geese, loners. These have not "paired up".

There is only one pair in the lake with young. And that is the odd pair Canada/greylag. 
No ducks either. :(  Is there something wrong with the lake? 

© NF Photo 230603

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. It might be as valid to inquire whether something is wrong with the geese if they are not forming pairs and breeding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sheep are neat to see and I love the lake photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice collection of critter photographs :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those sheep look nice and the lake pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed seeing your critters.

    Hugs and blessings, Monica.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,