2023-05-19

Fox or foxes?

 Click image to enlarge!




Fox or foxes?? 

These images was taken different days and locations. But in the same area. 
I think it is the same fox as I usually never see foxes.

It does keep an eye on me. Right? 

© NF Photo 230519

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. Foxes are generally solitary so it's probably the same animal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Beautiful fox photos, it looks healthy. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would guess it was the same one and it sure is gorgeous! How neat to see it more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful animal. It looks better fed than the ones I see around here who all look scrawny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to see photos of see photos of the fox.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It appears that the fox is indeed the same and is observing you. Lovely shots!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fox photos. You were lucky he looked right at you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool photos, Monica.
    I've never seen one in the flesh. I don't think they exist in my corner of the world but we do have flying foxes.

    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,