2023-05-06

Critters on Saturday

 Click image to enlarge!
European Robin - Rödhake
One of my favorites. 

Red squirrel, even if it looks very dark in the shadow and it was almost too far away. 

Greylag goose,
I wonder what the orange thing is, an egg or chick?? But a chick would be feathered? 
The bird stayed put while I passed by. Just followed me with her eyes. 


© NF Photo 230506

Still too cold over here. It was freezing this morning. :(

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. I am pretty sure that the orange on the Greylag Goose is part of the bird's leg, bent under the body, with a small section visible from that angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The squirrel is so much prettier than our gray squirrels that are common here. Hope it warms up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Monica - joining you from Saturday's Critters. I, too, love European Robins - they are much more attractive than the American Robins - and their song - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos, especially the goose.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,