2023-04-15

Spring birds

 Click image to enlarge!
Dove
This one really posed for me. It really fits the color of the leaves behind it.  
😀

Common merganser
I did see mergansers this week, but only had the phone with me, so this is an older shot. 

With my phone, just white dots.  
😄😏


© NF Photo 2304

Wishing you a fine weekend. Sun is shining right now. So hopefully I will have  a sunny walk. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
SC

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  


9 comments:

  1. Lovely to see the Mergansers. The colours on those heads are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The angle of the photograph makes the dove look enormous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Great captures of the Dove and the Mergansers. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were wondering where these were taken. I like the dove!

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Dove is so perfect, it doesn't look real! Beautiful photos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Monica :=)
    Perfect Dove image, and it was nice to see the Mergansers,they are lovely ducks and it's a lovely image of both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's lovely to see your spring views and birds too. The dove really did pose for you, didn't he?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,