2023-04-29

Fallow deer and Badger

 Click image to enlarge!
Fallow deer bucks

Fallow deer females

Badger

Badger

I rarely see badger, especially alive, so I was quite happy when I spotted this one. I think it is only the second time I got some shot of one. This was far from busy roads so this will probably make it! 

© NF Photo 230429 


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Badgers are extraordinarily handsome creatures. I have only seen them once in my life, several years ago in Scotland, but I was fortunate that night to see several.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the deer and really love the badger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Badger is quite a handsome fellow. I don't think I've ever seen one in the wild. Of course I love seeing the deer. The bucks have some impressive racks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Monica :=)
    Lovely captures of two of my favourite creatures. I saw a Badger only once in my life when walking in some deserted woods, but never forgot that wonderful experience. The Fallow Deer are always a pleasure to see.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to see a badger. Just doesn't happen too often.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the deer and the badger stole my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Flotte hjorter. Tøft med bilde av grevling! De møter man stort sett om natten.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful captures of the deer and badger.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,