2023-04-22

Critters this week

 Click image to enlarge!
Mute swan nesting two days ago.


I met this dog yesterday. Or, dogs rather :)


And the fallow deer females, in a hurry as usual! 

© NF Photo 230422

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you have baby swans to look forward to. What a pleasure that will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finds. I always love to see deer and the mute swan is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How neat to get to see the Swan on the nest. The dogs are beautiful and I always love seeing the deer. I hope I see some this week! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the majestic Swan on the nest and those deer on the run.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,