2023-03-04

Birds from Costa Rica

 Click image to enlarge!

 Blue-gray Tanager
Lol, this one had no clue it saw itself in the mirror. 



 Blue-crowned Manakin
This one was said to be rare. If my memory of it is correct. I was the only one in the group that got a shot of it. This one was the only one we spotted. 


© NF Photo 110206

Birds from my trip to Costa Rica in 2011.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters   

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. These are lovely bird captures. I enjoyed all photos visually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så fine! Morsomt med den som gjør seg til i speilet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fine birds they are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful to get a rare bird and such a good photo too! It's a birders paradise there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that blue bird in the mirror. What a great couple of shots. Aren't the birds in Costa Rica just amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gives me a hankering to go back to Costa Rica, but that's unlikely to happen any time soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Monica:=)
    You took some lovely photos of these gorgeous blue birds and I would be thrilled to capture a rare bird, Congratulations, the photo is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice to have gone to Costa Rica, and to have seen such beautiful birds.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,
    Beautiful birds and photos. The Blue-crowned Manakin is a beauty, it would be new to me.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, I am sorry to be late commenting.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,