2023-02-11

Swans and horses

 Click image to enlarge!
This sunny, snowy day I met two riders on beautiful horses.




The mute swans usually stays on the wrong side of the lake. Impossible to get good shots of them. 
This day they were kind enough to swim on my side of the lake. 

I was able to get a few shots before my battery ended. They don´t work that good in cold weather. 
I was happy it lasted this far as I was now only fifteen minutes from my home.
😀


© NF Photo 230210

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Great capture of the horses and their riders. I love the beautiful swans. Lovely photos.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent photos of the swans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely winter views for certain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Monica :=) You took a lovely photo of the horses and their riders. I'm glad the swans came nearer for you for you to take these beautiful shots.
    Enjoy your weekend
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The horses are very beautiful and of course the swans are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos-glad you could see the swans closer up

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the horses, and the swans are beautiful. Great to have a place in nature to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Swans look so majestic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour,
    Ce fut une bonne idée, la première photo des deux cygnes est très belle !

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,