2022-12-17

Winter and summer

 Click image to enlarge!
A hard time for Fallow deer right now. 

On memory lane: Victoria´s riflebird pair
Chambers Wildlife Rainforest Lodge, Queensland © NF Photo 140909


© NF Photo 221217 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Those birds are the same species?? Wow. Sexual dimorphism to the max! Yes, I worry about the deer here now, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The deer are so big and beautiful! Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never made it to Queensland much to my regret, and I doubt now that I will ever make it back to Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular photo of the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic photos, Monica!
    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos, especially the jumping deer are super.
    I also think the birds are beautiful, this species is not found in the Netherlands, that's why it's so nice that I can see so many beautiful things here.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful-love both photos Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your first image. What a great moment captured.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Holidays from Sharon's Souvenirs!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,