2022-11-05

Some critters

 Click image to enlarge!
At the bird feeder I found another visitor. A Red squirrel


The hooded crow (Corvus cornix)
(also called the scald-crow or hoodie) Acc to WIKI

COOT´s
Finally they arrived on their journey south. I was happy to see them as they have been gone all summer. Still, their numbers was about half as many as they used to be. I hope they will not be subject for drought down in Europe. 


© NF Photo 221105

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. The squirrel looks like it is looking through a scope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I love that cute squirrel photo. It is cool seeing the large flock of Coots. Great capture of the Hooded Crow taking off. Wonderful photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the squirrel.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seeing these flocks of birds is always a treat. I'll let you know if I see a flock of Coots here in Florida soon! Love that cute squirrel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Monica :=)

    Lovely shot of the Coots, Hooded Crow, and the cute squirrel. It does look as though it's looking Through a scope.:=)

    ReplyDelete
  6. All new to me. amazing. Even your red squirrel is different from ours. Love its black ears.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice collection, I especially liked seeing the red squirrel.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. I remember Coots when I was a chid. Mom always loved watching them.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,