2022-11-12

Autumn critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Fallow deer

Welcome! Bullfinch, male
A rainy day so image is not that good. The first day I heard and saw it. 

Cat watching.

The beautiful days of fall is now gone. Now a looong, colorless, time is ahead of us. 
Temperature is still a lot warmer then usual. Parts of Sweden still have almost summer. Not good! 


© NF Photo 221112 

-

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. The Bullfinch is gorgeous and really stands out. Hate to see that cat roaming free outside wreaking havoc in birds and small mammals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Love the deer and the kitty, but the Bullfinch is my favorite. He is a beauty!
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab picture of the bullfinch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful photos.
    The bullfinch is my favorite.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Monica :=)
    Wonderful captures, but I agree that the Bullfinch is the star of this post.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,