2022-10-22

Yesterday

 Click image to enlarge!
These guys was the only animals I spotteted on my walk yesteday. 
I did noticed a few great tits hiding out but did not get any shots. 
Where the man and dog goes the cat follow. 

In Sweden all pets like cats and dogs are marked with it´s ID. Mostly because of the insurance demands it. But from Jan 1st 230101 our law sais every cat and dog MUST have an ID tag or tattoo on it´s body. 


But..... there was a lot of this! 
The last part of "my beautiful forest" is going down. 
No wonder there are no wildlife around anymore. 
😢😭😿

I am glad I am old so I will, hopefully, not see this anymore. There are no more area left, large enough, to be called a forest. 

I will have to go down memory lane to find animals to post. 


Finally, if you love Halloween and spooky stuff, you are welcome to visit my 
BOO



© NF Photo 221021

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturday Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

6 comments:

  1. Such a shame they cut down all the trees in the forest, this is really not good, the forests are the lungs of the earth.
    Haloween is not really so big here in the Netherlands that everyone celebrates it.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    It is so sad that they are taking down the trees, it is true the wildlife are loosing their homes and habitat. Our planet needs more trees! On a brighter note, the dog and cat photo is very cute, they are adorable critters. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Monica :=) It's devastating that creatures are losing their habitat because of trees being felled. It's no wonder there were no birds around. The dog and kitty are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The loss of those trees is a tragedy being replicated over the entire world. And we are surprised we have floods?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that little dog and it looks like one I would enjoy having. Sad to see the trees come down. boo hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,