2022-10-29

Critters

 Click image to enlarge!
A little caterpillar out and about

A hare on his/hers watch. Wondering if I am dangerous! 
Seeing the photo I was stunned of how outlined it is. It is the backlight from the sun that makes it look like it is outlined with white . 



This one was also watching me

The hares/bunnies seem to be the only animals still abundant in my area. At least in the city. Not the countryside as far as I have seen,

Soon there are Christmas times. And according to the weather forcast people we have still summer where I live! Leaves are falling off the trees but it is warm. Like August!
If this continues we will not have snow this winter. 

© NF Photo 221029
.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturday Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

7 comments:

  1. The caterpillar will soon be seeking a sheltered place to spend the winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Neat photo of the caterpillar. I love the bunnies, they are cute critters. I would be happy, NOT to see snow this winter. I am hoping for a mild winter. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The second photo is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Monica :=)
    Wonderful nature shots! I love the photo of the caterpillar, hare, and the bunny. I hope you don't get snow this winter.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. The backlit hare makes a great photo!

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What good photos of the bunny. They usually hop away when they see us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful photos.
    The last photo is my favorite.
    Here it seems like summer, yesterday it was 24 degrees Celsius, normally it is 14 degrees.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,