2022-09-10

The cat

 Click image to enlarge!





This cat is not a stray-cat. It lives where I met it. 
It seemed it enjoyed being "shot at". Showed off it´s best sides. 


© NF Photo 220703

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. Hello,
    What a pretty cat, I am glad it is not a stray cat. Cute photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, :=) Love all the photos, especially the first shot. It's a beautiful cat, and I am happy to learn it is not a stay
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really has zebra stripes, doesn't it! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, he/she looks really well cared for

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful cat.
    You took nice pictures of it.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its owners would be well advised to keep it indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Definitely flirting! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful captures of the cat. Love how comfortable she seems in the photos

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,