2022-09-17

Critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Fallow deer passing in front of me

Dragonfly mating in progress

A restless juvenile Robin. I manged to get this one shot 
😍 

Eurasian Magpie looking for a snack

We had some raining for a few days but today the sun is shining. So, as I don´t have the car anymore,  I´ll take my old bike and go for an autum color hunt. 



© NF Photo 220917
.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critter

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. What beautiful photos the deer is my favorite.
    Also here in the Netherlands it is raining now and there are heavy showers.
    I wish you a nice weekend.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that the deer is wise to the ways of the road. It is a dangerous place for deer and human alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Animal on road worries me. Beautiful pic nevertheless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I love seeing your cute Robin, the Magpie is pretty too.
    Great capture of the deer, I hope it stays safe while in the road.
    Pretty dragonfly photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wondered what fallow deer look like. Is that a fawn? Love the iridescence on the European Magpie. Have a marvelous week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is probably a young male. You can see tiny antlers starting to grow.

      Delete
  6. Going out on a bike can be an adventure! Love the fallow deer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some lovely pictures. I love watching the dragonflies at this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. so enjoyed your critters photos-great captures-happy new week

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,