2022-09-03

A mix

 Click image to enlarge!
Fallow deer on the run

Barn swallow
This is an older shot but I remember it well. I was standing in a birding tower on our southern island Öland. And it was right in front of me. 


The last ones of  Summer insects



The deer
Some fun with Art

More of that HERE 

© NF Photo 220903 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

11 comments:

  1. The deer leaping through the meadow is exceptionally appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica, :=) The Barn Swallow is a splendid capture, but the deer is an especially wonderful image, because you managed to get it in motion.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos, especially the deer and the barn swallow.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. The barn swallow is so gorgeous. I tried to take photos of Swallows this morning but they dart around so much that it's hard to capture them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the leaping deer.
    Incredible action shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never before seen an actual photo of a running deer! And it is beautiful. Also love the artistic stag. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,