2022-07-23

Critters

 Click image to enlarge!
In the shadow!
 Horses grazing in the shade


Hiding in the enery forest!
A young fallow deer buck. One of the last ones I´ve seen. 

Roman snail - Helix pomatia
on a slow walk 

© NF Photo 220723 

We had a few days of really hot weather. Now that has changed. It is not that hot anymore but still warm and now rain made the air humid. Which I am not that fond of. I like to have dry skin, not sweaty. 
For now the fire warnings have stoped. That´s a good thing. 

Take care  everyone. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. Three great pictures, but the snail is especially wonderful. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful collection of photos loved the little fawn enjoy your weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun!
    (ツ) from Jenn Jilks , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots, the snail and the deer are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you will stay safe from the fires...us too. Love the pretty deer! What a great photo of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a perfect Bambi! The tiny antlers are just so cute.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures.
    The male fallow deer is great to see, but I love all animals.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Monica, ! :=) Three wonderful captures! The young fallow deer is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,