2022-05-28

One special day

 Click image to enlarge!
This day was a day that will never repeat itself. 
Truly one of a kind!

Roe deer giving birth.

This was strange as I did not see what was going on until I checked my shots. I just thought she looked weird as I did not see the white behind. I thought she was wounded. Now I am a bit concerned as she was standing in water. So I hope the litle one did not have to swim. Or landed with it´s nose in water. 


Fallow deer taking a break from eating.  
Looks peaceful, doesn´t it? 

Not often I see that. 



Four-spotted chaser/skimmer
It was a bit chilly so I think it enjoyed my warm hand.


Common heath warming up in the sun. 


© NF Photo 220527

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturday Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. Good to see dragonflies and butterflies out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Wow, it is good timing to see a deer giving birth. I hope the baby was ok. Great captures of the deer, Skimmer and the pretty butterfly. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you were able to take this picture of the deer that gave birth.
    The dragonfly and butterfly are also very beautiful.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've just looked through your last few posts, and you have some great photos. You must live in a very pretty spot with all the deer, cranes, and those insects too. Hope you're having a great weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Monica -- I've had a few surprises when I downloaded my camera, but certainly not one as amazing as that one. What an amazing thing to see -- I sure hope the fawn was OK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww wee babies, cute. Ive heard that dragonflies landing on you are suppose to be a bit lucky.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,