2022-04-16

Crane time 2

 Click image to enlarge!

Continuing my post from last week, the Crane Dance, at Hornborga lake
The public area seen in sunset light!

Of  course there are more animals in the area. 

The rear of a Mute swan in the frozen lake. 
As you can see I had a little artfun with it. 

Going through the files from Hornborga I also found these beauties. 

Happy Easter to all that celebrate it. 

© NF Photo 130406

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters    Mosaic

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Beautiful scenes and birds. Lovely swan images. The horses are pretty too. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really love the horses! They look so wild and free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like the public is able to get great views. Wish I had been there with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a joy to see your photographs.
    Happy Easter Wishes.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful swans and horses.
    I wish you and all your loved ones a happy Easter.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell,:=) Happy Easter!:=) Lovely images of the swans and horses, and the first scene of the cranes is beautiful.
    All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica - lovely critter photos! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these cranes are amazing. I went back to your last post also. WE don't get cranes where I live so it is amazing to see them. Happy mid-week!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,