2022-04-30

Be aware of Reptiles, Spider and Swanart

 Click image to enlarge!
A littl spiders net. Yes, there is one on the net if you look for it. 
Did you find it??


Swedish reptiles
We have four of them but where I live we only see these three.
 
The top one is not really a snake, it is a legless lizzard. It is named for it´s copper color. Copper snake. This one really scared me once. I did not see it under the leaves and suddenly "hell broke loose". Turned out I stepped on it´s tail. The snake took off but the tail was still messing around. You can see on this image too, this one has lost the tip of it´s tail. 

Bottom to the left is "Huggorm" it is toxic but not that bad. This one also have a black version. 

Last imge to the right, is four cuddling snakes called Snok. You can see four heads in the image. They have just come out of the winter hibernation. Warming up in the sun. 





Swan art
I had some fun creating art at the library and printing it. More about that on my Art Blog


© NF Photo 220430

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays critters       Mosaic Monday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. Spiders and snakes are the two creatures most people seem to have an aversion to so kudos to you for presenting bith of them. Great shots too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures of the snake.
    The spider in the cobweb is very small in my opinion.
    Luckily I'm not afraid of spiders, but a lot of people are.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I'm afraid of snakes, but your photos are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How interesting to see these. I was thinking about doing some of what we are seeing right now. I know we have the legless lizard but I would think it was a snake! lol Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A legless lizard... that's very interesting. Twice in five years we've seen a non-poisonous snake in our yard. They blend in so well with the landscape. I only saw it as we came to close and it disappeared in a flash under the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Snake encounters are always shocking no matter how non-venomous they are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monica - it has always been interesting to me that some snakes and lizards use the tactic of losing a tail to get away from predators. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,