2022-01-22

Winter wildlife

 Click image to enlarge!
Great tit. Suddenly the sun came out while the tit was posing. :) 


Mallards!    
How can I leave the place when they are blocking my path and even lie below the car??
It is a challenge!


White throated Dipper. 
This is two different places so it should be two different birds as well. 


The fallow deer did not like the snowstorm so they went into the woods to get some shelter. 
Even if it was close to the barn. 

The snowy weather comes and goes. One day a beautiful, cold day, the next a dull, wet one. 
Kind of tricky to walk in nature as I am used to. One step you walk on ice, the next you sink in mud. I don´t envy the deers, and I am always amazed I don´t see any wounds on them. 

I am currently setting up an exhibition of my art at the Library. 
If you like to see the progress you are welcome to visit my ARTBLOG

© NF Photo 220122 

Take care everyone. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters     IRBB     Mosaic Monday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

21 comments:

  1. Hello,
    What a nice variety of nature photos. The ducks must feel safe so close to the cars, I hope they move quickly. Great sighting and captures of the Great Tit and your Dipper, they are pretty birds. Neat sighting of the deer, beautiful critters and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful scenes of nature in winter, especially the Dipper, that hardy little bird that braves the icy waters. Better make sure all the Mallards are out from under the car before driving off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Monica, :=) Like David, I also enjoyed seeing the White throated Dipper, such a hardy little bird, and not one I see often. Beautiful capture of the Great Tit, and Deer. Lovely to see the Mallards, but how on earth did you manage to drive your car away?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praktfull hjort!
    For en gjeng med ender :) De hadde det nok ikke så travelt. Nydelige bilder av fossekallen. Jeg har dem i elva rett i nærheten, men klarer aldri å ta bilder av dem :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Them mallards kill me. They don't care at all about you do they?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the first pic and the fallow deer running. Good luck with the art exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's a lot of Mallards. What a neat photo of your car with them all close by. LOVE the deer too. They have such huge antlers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanto la foto del ciervo y los patitos son muy lindos. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful photos and also winter where you live.
    Here it is only foggy and cloudy, so no winter.
    The White-throated Bear ( Cinclus cinclus ) is really beautiful, a species that is very rare here.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent adventure today. Not only the great birds, but the fallow deer...great subject.

    And thanks for stopping by to link in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You do have a vivid imagination with your art, and I love it. I hope you do well with your exhibit. The mallards found a warm protected spot. Great photo, along with the fallow-deer running.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such pretty pictures of deer and snowy weather. Are you sure you don't live near Santa's workshop? :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful winter photos of the birds, ducks and deer. I'm not familiar with the white throated dipper but he looks pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a lot of mallards by your car!

    Hope your art exhibition goes well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful scenes of Birds, Monica.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your car is so cute, looks like they were more interested in it than your camera lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. Monica - wonderful nature photos, especially the fallow deer that is running. I can see that it would be quite the challenge to move your car with all those mallards around! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  18. They love you so much that they don't want you to go. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,