2021-11-06

Saturdays Critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Eurasian jay - Nötskrika
I rarely see this birds so I was happy to get even one shot of it. 

After the heavy raining the worms comes up on the streets.

It was THIS BIG, this Great cormorant says. 

Fallow deer
This was the first deer I´ve seen in several weeks. And it run out in front of my car. As I have the camera on the passenger seat I was able to get  a shot through the window. As it was also raining the shot is, of course, not sharp. This guy was accompanied with two more deers. 

Fallow Deer
Strangely I spotted three small groups of deer. Are they coming back? All at the same time? 
Where have they been?
Time will  tell! So far the mansion has not started any of the feeders. Maybe that is what they are looking for? 
© NF Photo 211104


© NF Photo 211106

,

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters    IRBB   Mosaic Monday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

16 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Your Eurasian jay is beautiful, one of my favorites. Neat sighting of the worm, it is long. Love the Cormorants, great shot! The deer are pretty, I hope they stay safe and out of the roads. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica,:=) Lovely shot of the Eurasian Jay, I also love the shot of the Cormorants, and your witty caption:=) I'm glad you didn't have an accident, but pleased you were able to take a photo of the Fallow Deer.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful photos.
    The jay is really amazing.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  4. We always think the same thing...where have they been? We are seeing big flocks of Warblers now. Love your deer and the 'it was THIS big'! Neat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bellas imagenes, me gustaron las aves. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your "it was this big". Lol
    Great images, the jay is beautiful. The deer is always a wonderful sighting too. The slinky worm? Not so much. 😊
    Thank you for stopping by to add your link from here for all of us at IRBB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky sightings of deer. Eurasian Jay is a pretty bird.

    My latest post:
    https://craniumbolts.blogspot.com/2021/11/short-trip-to-hoskote.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love worms! so good in my garden, I have a habit of picking them up off the footpath when I see them and putting them onto the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful nature photos of the birds and deer. I find deer migrate for food or to escape predators. Sometimes we see many and other times none for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monica - that Eurasian Jay is stunning. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Monday. Thanks for today's share

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely collection of critters.
    I do like the colours of the Eurasian Jay.

    Enjoy your week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,