2021-10-30

Ducks and Roe deer

 Click image to enlarge!
Roe Deer in a garden. 
I was lucky to see this family of three Roe Deers. In the top image you  can see the behind of one in the upper left corner. It is our smallest deer. A couple of years ago there were lots of them to to the annoyance of gardeners. But they too have lessened in numbers. I rarely see them nowadays. 

The background of the Mosaic is the top image a bit "played around with" 😀

Mallards and a Gadwall

A low sun made the Mallard female really come to life in an image. :) 
There are three Gadwall males joining this roup of Mallards. They have been here for 3 or 4 years now. They probably think they too are mallards. :) I have not yet seen any offsprings that could be theirs, yet. 


© NF Photo 211030

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters   IRBB    MM

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

19 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The Roe Deer are so pretty, It is sad they are a rare sight to see. Cute shots of the ducks, I like both the Mallard and the Gadwall. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Mallards and the Gadwalls are happy companions, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The images turned out great in the low sun. Beautiful captures and I like the play-around for the mosaic background.

    My latest post:
    https://craniumbolts.blogspot.com/2021/10/migrant-birds-have-arrived.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice deer and ducks! That sunshiny Mallard Mom is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The ducks have such a good contrast. I know you loved your photos when you looked at them. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,:=) Roe deer in my garden would be my idea of heaven. Lovely shots of both deer and ducks. Gorgeous light on the Mallard close up. The Gadwells may very well think they are Mallards after all the time they have been together. Lovely post!:=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pics :) Lovely Deer and Ducks :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lidos ciervos. me gustaron los patos. Te mando un beso

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures of the deer and ducks.
    I wish you a nice Sunday.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love both collages...perfect, each of the deer & ducks!
    Thanks for linking in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful photos. The antlers on that make deer are tiny. Do they get any larger or is he just a baby? Enjoy the end of your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I admire this wonderful captures, Monica, they are fantastic again.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Monica - I am in the UK at the moment, and we drove past a deer park the other day with a fabulous herd of red deer and fallow deer - the males had fabulous antlers. Apparently, they are descended from deer that were around in Norman times. Thanks for sharing your fabulous nature photos with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the deer and the pudgy duck!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The deer are so cute, and I just love the duck photos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice mosaics. Happy Monday

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  17. I enjoyed the graphics and the cute critters!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,