2021-07-24

I have seen white dogs this week

 Click image to enlarge!
Watching me from above and the cutest little  Chiihuahua puppy, ever


One white dog really loved a swim. 

© NF Photo 210723

Not often I see that many dogs the same week. And white ones. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters    Mosaic Monday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

15 comments:

  1. Hello,
    They are all pretty white dogs. I like the last pup swimming, so cute.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for the comment and visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. White cars and white dogs are hard to keep clean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun! We haven't really been out to see any dog, or people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Little dogs are so cute but so talkative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shots of the dogs! Have a white dog myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those puppies will be easy to lose in your snowy winters ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable. I would be swimming, too, if it was hot weather and I had long fur! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday, and enjoy your week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhh...so cute. I love seeing dogs swimming, they have so much fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the cute shots of the dogs!

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry. We had no electricity and therefore now my late comment here...

    ...love the little Story about this dog.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a nice pictures of the white dogs.
    I like dogs, I've had two.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I love them! I miss having a dog

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,