2021-07-03

Horses and sheep

 Click image to enlarge!
Horses at Björkvik! The dark one was really exited to see me. 👵😀 
The one all covered up seem to have quite a belly. A foal coming?? Have to get back and check.

Lambs, and lots of them. 
Top row is my daughter watching them. These are at a farm about 10 km from my daughters home. They have a shop where they sell products from the farm. Environmentally friendly products. Many products made of  wool and milk, as they also have cattle. 


© NF Photo 210703 

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters    Mosaic Monday       OWT

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

15 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The horse does look excited to see you, they are all beautiful horses. I love the sweet lambs too, adorable critters and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, I appreciate the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the shot of the excited horse, very creative hair raising.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This all goes to prove we should pay attention to domestic animals too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos Monica, I love the lambs, they are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sheep and lambs are so beautiful. How nice to have an outing with your daughter too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sheep with black faces, they are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful horses and I like the sheep too

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love horses! Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful countryside! I'd go to that shop where your daughter is in a minute -- sounds wonderful -- see the farm and buy some pure products!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Monica - the upper right hand picture of the horse is amazing. Reminds me of wild stallions on the prairies! And the upper right hand picture of the ewes with the lambs is intriguing - the ewes look "fat" enough to still be carrying lambs, but I suspect that they have yet to be sheared and the excess wool makes them appear plump! Thanks for sharing these bucolic scenes with Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful photographs and presentation.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,