2021-07-16

Cleaning glasses

 Click image to enlarge!
Cleaning glasses,
and, yes, I use them all for different purposes.
For driving and outdoor hikes, reading, computer work, indoor watching TV and cleaning , mobile phone and closeup like sewing. 



© NF Photo 210713
.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds


See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. I really like this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have a couple pair of glasses for different uses, an interesting photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice image! I have a collection of glasses too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice picture, and a very good idea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image! I have varifocals now - much easier than trying to find others :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to clean binocular and camera lenses. Good reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I have just as many too, no idea why though.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,