2021-05-15

This weeks critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Top: Pheasant and Green hairstreak I only saw one of each!
Below: horses and barn swallow at the stable. Barn swallow just arrived and seem to be in fair numbers. :)

The crane is still incubating while her neigbours, the Mallards,  standing watch. 


In the art gallery there are an exhibition sharing giraffe and birds. 
I can walk below the giraffes bellies and the birds are created from cans. I was stunned!

© NF Photo 210515

Take care everyone. C is not over even if it takes a little break. 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters    IRBB      Mosaic Monday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. Hello. So beautiful photos. An interesting looking exhibition in that art gallery.
    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Beautiful photos, I love the images in the mosaic. The pheasant and Hairstreak and Swallows are wonderful. The horses are beautiful. The art gallery photos are great, I love the giraffes and the birds. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a happy weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't recall ever having seen a green butterfly, and that hairstreak is stunning. And it is encouraging to learn that Barn Swallows have returned in good numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care, indeed! I love the pheasant best! I have never seen a wild one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a super picture of the Green Hairstreak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The art gallery pics are amazing! How beautiful! Love that pheasant too...so exotic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful collection! Love the swallows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those birds are created from cans?!?!! That boggles my mind!

    Loved seeing the pheasant. I haven't seen one since childhood. I think in America they are endangered. Sad.

    Thanks for sharing this wealth of nature with us.

    Anni @ I'd Rather B Birdin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monica - the horse nearest to the photographer is a lovely specimen. And I keep looking at the exhibit of the birds, and I am struggling to decide if I like it or if it is creepy. The shadows of the birds on the wall make it very intriguing. Thanks for sharing with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Except the ones in the gallery they all look like they are enjoying Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Monica, Love the size of the giraffes! Thanks for sharing and have a great week. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,