2021-03-15

New born and snowydays

 Click image to enlarge!

Time for Mosaic Monday over at Angies place. 
Top two images is a litter of newborn piglets I almost ran over. I was out checking out a new part of a field when I noticed it was something moving below a bush. It was these quties. As cut as can be as new borns. Not that much as adults. I did not stay long as I was afraid I might be detected by an angry mother. They were so tiny. I did go back today but did not see them. 

Bottom row: An decayed barn of sort, maybe a workshop for the farm long ago. It looks like it could fall apart completely any day now. 
We had some really wet snow coming down a few days ago. Did look rather nice on the rocks at the tree. Center image is the view from my bathroom the same snowy day. It was still snowing, that is why the image looks so soft. 

I hope everyone is well. 

© NF Photo 210315


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Mosaic Monday        OWT


If you are following me on IG I want you to know I might stop posting. There is too much trouble with accessing my accounts as I had someone hacking them :( 
Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. Monica - I have never seen new-born piglets in the wild. You are right - pigs are only adorable when they are small! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The newborn pigs are cute... what a wonderful Story for this week. Fascinating captures too, thank you for sharing.

    Have a good time.

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    The piglets are so cute, what a neat sightings. We could have a wet mix tomorrow, winter is not over yet. Take care, have a great day and a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you were very wise not to stay there too long. An angry mother pig is not something you want to deal with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Little piglets! They are very cute but I'm sure mama was close by and like you said...not quite as cute! lol Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mosaic the snow pops out in the bottom right image.
    I am #11 on the linky today

    Much💜love

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice!!

    We had some high winds the other day and it knocked a couple of squirrels nests out of trees. I looked later and saw a mom squirrel stowing one of her babies in clay flower pot we had. She saw me and picked the baby up and ran off with it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww great pictures.
    The new-born pigs look so cute.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a sweet view from your bathroom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. NF, These are wild piglets then? They are cute. Wet snow is good for spring flowers. Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,