2021-01-24

Sunset of a decade

 Click image to enlarge!

It had been raining more or less for several days and the snow we had was almost gone with wet and mud everywhere. I had been to the grocery store and was on my way home and it was raining. Almsot home I noticed light at the horizon. Clouds was lifting. So, I continued my trip hoping for sunset at a place I know is good for sunsets. And this happened. 

This sky was all around me. The air was still full of tiny driplets. Maybe that is why this happened. The colors was moving as if someone had blown on them. I took the video below with my phone turning myself all around. The first 5 images taken from the same place. The last one is from a place more close to home.  I hope the video works for you. It is a little more then a minute long.

© NF Photo 2101221

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Mosaic Monday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

Sunset at Östra Vingåker

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

13 comments:

  1. Monica - I can see why you were so struck with this sight - the glory of nature cannot be replicated by us!!! The video is very special as well. Thanks for sharing this with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Monica,
    What a beautiful sunset! The colors are gorgeous, great photos and video. Take care, enjoy your day and happy new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The video worked perfectly. An amazing and memorable sunset indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful scenes... thank you for sharing

    Happy MosaicMonday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to do the 360 degree video!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful sunset mosaic. I am #14 on the linky today

    Much💖love

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a big lover of sunsets. Beautiful shots.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photographs and video.
    Such beauty, such colours, amazing.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful orange colours but it'll be Spring there for you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful sunset photo and great Video!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so glorious! Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,