2020-12-12

Saturdays critters a grey day

 Click image to enlarge!
Kinglet - Kungsfågel
I was walking through the forest when I noticed movement in the branches. A quick glance and camera up. Just pulled the trigger and hoped for the best. It was so dark I hardly saw it. So, I was surprised to see this shot on my computer. Sometimes if feels great to be lucky. I got one more shot but that is just the tail. 😄

This Red squirrel seem to be a regular guest at the bird feeder. For a moment the sun shine through and lit it up. 


This little one lives 2 blocks from my home. I walk this way now and then. This was a rainy day and this little friend was obviously bored. Usually it is somewhere in the garden but this time it was just standing there watching. 


We had a little snow one day dusting the field making it striped. The fallow deer bucks was grazing on the slope. Guess they did not like to go down as it was really muddy. I stayed put myself on the road. 


© NF Photo 201212

Take care everyone. Dec 21st is winter solstice and we goes to brighter days again.
 

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

8 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Pretty Kinglet! I love the cute tufted ear squirrel and the dog is adorable. Great capture of the deer. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post! Take care, have a happy weekend! PS, thanks for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your critter photos, my goodness, that squirrel has big hairy ears!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dusting of snow sure makes a pretty background for these amazing deer! Our deer are small here in Florida. Love that cute squirrel! What a cute critter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all beautiful photos of the subjects. So glad you caught each of these critters just at the right moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot of the Goldcrest (Regulus regulus). Always a pleasure to photograph these active little birds.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curious little dog, those ones usually yap at people.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,