2020-07-27

This weeks mosaic Animal kingdom

 Click image to enlarge!
This weeks mosaic
© NF Photo 200727 

Last week I created a blue forest for my art but was not that satisfied with it. Today I turned it to grey scale and used it as backdrop for  The animal kingdom mosaic. 😉

I have not seen the Grey wagtail for several weeks but this week it turned upp again and it has chicks. I have not seen them of course as they are inside the opening where the parent stays with food. 

The horses are grazing at Lake Yngaren. An hours drive from home.  

The butterfly is a Silver-washed fritillary  - Silverstreckad pärlemorfjäril

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:

Follow me on Instagram:

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.

18 comments:

  1. A very attractive mosaic indeed,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Love the mosaic and image. The Grey Wagtail is a beautiful bird. I love the horses and the butterfly. Take care! Have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely mosaic (not too much nor too confusing for these old eyes!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful images complimented by the grey scale blue forest background, very interesting.
    Happy MM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I love the background photo using grayscale! You give me so many great ideas for creative mosaics. Love those beautiful horses! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the horses and the butterfly. I have not heard of the bird before, so many species.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such wonderful animals in a beautiful nature setting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful mosaic this is.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the horses! What are you using to make your mosaics? PicMonkey is changing its interface and I am not sure I am happy with it, so I might be looking for something new! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your mosaic is really a work of art . The grayscale backdrop makes the subjects stand out. And it was a creative idea to feature the three very different members of the Kingdom .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous mosaic! I especially love the horses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great variety of critters! Love that sassy bird.

    I'm so happy to see your link at 'My Corner of the World' this week!! Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,