2020-07-06

MM First week of July

 Click image to enlarge!

© NF Photo 200706

This week,
First row: I visited my neighbor, Hanna, at her allotment. She was working with warp braiding (not sure of the translation here)
Splashing water from the fountain in the last row at Ericsberg´s Castle
Center: a rose in the castle garden. The park area at one of the entrances to my hometown. A common Linnet I encountered when birding.
Bottom: Ericsberg´s castle. Located about 20 km from my town.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Mosaic Monday    MCOW

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

12 comments:

  1. Lovely collage you have put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Lovely images and collage. I like the pretty Linnet and the beautiful castle. The gardens look lovely. Enjoy your day, have a great new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An eclectic mix of images for sure but somehow they all work so well together in your wonderful mosaic.
    Happy MM
    Maggie @ turning the page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another really beautiful mosaic...the bird even stands out in this one! Love the purple flowers and the castle. And thanks my friend for writing to me about how you make these. I haven't figured it out yet but I'm glad to have the information. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The castle is stunning - it is so perfect it is almost hard to believe it is real. Thanks for sharing this wonderful collage with everyone at Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful castle and flowers.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Utrolig fint lys i disse bildene! Nordisk sommerlys :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That are wonderful castle and cut the Bird and Flowerts. The water is cool photo!
    Have a good day, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can almost hear the fountain. That's a wonderful shot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Each of your photos are beautiful and together they make a fabulous mosaic!

    It's great to see you at 'My Corner of the World this week! Thanks for linking up with us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the captures especially the castle!

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,