2020-07-24

Critters at Björkvik

 Click image to enlarge!
True beauties. 

The mare seem to be bowing to the foal 😀

I am not sure what kind of horse these two are. They are rather small but not as a pony. . 



Swifts! I can still catch them with my old Canon. Despite it is way to heavy nowadays. I, kind of, use it to measure my condition. Can I catch them, I am still OK. They are soo fast! I did see two of them flying into nests. 

A few sheep in a pasture

Meadow brown - Slåttergräsfjäril


A visit to Björkvik´s old Church ruin. This is a place about one hours drive from my home. I go there in summer when I want to see swifts and nice horses. It is located at the shore of Lake Yngaren and a very beautiful place. They take good care of it and it is still used for outdoor meetings. Well, not this year though.
The horses are grazing in meadows behind me.

© NF Photo 200721 at Björkvik´s Old Church ruin

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

9 comments:

  1. Great shots of the swifts, always a very difficult bird to capture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great place to relax and you can watch many animals
    This is a beautiful horse with a foal.
    Have a nice weekend, hug Elke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    What a great variety of critters and photos. I love the view of the church ruins. The swifts are a great capture, they move so fast. Beautiful horses, sheep and a pretty butterfly. Great post and photos. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day,wishing you a happy weekend! PS, thank you for the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Capturing swifts on the wing is indeed a challenge! Good photos.

    be well... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. Beautiful place. Nice photo of swifts. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, such beautiful horses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s good you can get outside and walk in a place like this ... nature saves my sanity! Those are great shots of the swifts ...you are definitely still OK . I, on the other hand, am not . (If the measurement is how fast I am at focusing my camera. I have never been fast and I am gettin worse.).

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,