2020-05-25

Social Distancing with Mosaic

 Click image to enlarge!
Out for a walk with my daughter and grandchildren. I wonder if Sweden - Queensland is far  enough distance?

© NF Photo 200522 

Take care, stay safe, all of you!

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Mosaic Monday    MCOW   WW

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

16 comments:

  1. I wonder how much worse all of the isolation would be without the technology tools we have today. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A clever mosaic, and so representative of the world we are living in! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes I'd say that was a quite adequate distance :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, love your family mosaic, nice to see everyone keeping a safe distance.
    Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully clever!! Thank you and have a wonderful day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mosaic! What a cute idea! Have a good week and enjoy some walks...and photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh now that’s fun! What a good idea. May I copy it? (Not quite such a distance ...I’m thinking my Colorado DIL and son! But it might as well be even closer ... we’re still being extra careful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thankful for technology to be able to keep in contact but nothing can replace human contact. Such sad times.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! It is the new world view...unfortunatly. Strange days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your distance would qualify as acceptable! Hopefully, things will be back to what we were used to soon!

    Your link is a great addition to 'My Corner of the World' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice one! Beautiful people.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,