2020-05-30

Saturdays Critters

 Click image to enlarge!
Blakiston´s fishowl that I saw in Japan a few years ago.

Horses from Trolldals riding school

 The three coot chicks with one parent

Fallow deer, probably the last I saw of them for a while. The day after this shot there was a lot of machinery on the field so the farmer are supposed do work in the field. Which means.... no deer´s.

 Large red damselfly -  Röd flickslända 
© NF Photo 200529

It was nice to see the damselfly as I did not expect it quite yet.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays critters   NatureNotes

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

14 comments:

  1. That Photo from Blakiston´s fishowl is fantastic and that are very sweet the coot chicks, yes, nature offers real wonders every year!
    Great Photos!
    Have a beautiful weekend, Elke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, what an awesome variety of photos. I love the owl capture. The horses on the field look beautiful. Cute shot of the Coot chicks. Cool capture of the deer! The Damselfy is lovely. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend! PS, thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seeing that fish-owl in Japan would have been a highlight among highlights for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know what I love best in this post...the owl is just amazing but I do love seeing the Fallow deer! I just hope they thrive! How neat to see them! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. Wonderful photos. The first photo is awesome. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I hope you win/won an award for that owl capture...it's amazing. Thanks for all your great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, the owl photo is terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That first picture is breathtaking!! Superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing moment at which to 'catch' the fishowl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The photos are superb ....... especially the fishowl. I remember the coot chicks from their red orange & yellow look :) The damselfly looks like a lady in red :)

    https://travelerinmeblog.wordpress.com/2020/06/01/evening-sky/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing collection of photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my....an owl that fishes!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,