2020-04-27

Mosaic Monday Spring walk

 Click image to enlarge!
© NF Photo 200426

I took my sister for a ride yesterday. And a walk in the Arboretum. The bottom image shows a group of people moving their meeting outdoors at Djulö lake due to C restrictions. They seemed to like being outdoors.

Note: Due to Covid 19 recommendations, rules, in Sweden we are free to move outdoors as we please as long as we keep distance between people. No crowds are allowed.


Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Mosaic Monday    MCOW

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

14 comments:

  1. It looks like a glorious day! You have a wonderful day yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, pretty view of the water. The blossoms and trees are beautiful. Take care, enjoy your day and new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing people outside but we still don't have many at all on the few nature trails that are open here. What a lovely place to visit! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going outside for a meeting is a good idea, but they all look so close to each other. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even outdoor meetings are restricted here, those folks are too close to each other. Our parks are closed as well. I'll be glad when it's over.
    Dawn aka Spatulas On Parade

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’ve read that Sweden has less stringent CV regulations than any other country.... although here they are more like suggestions. Anyway six feet distance is recommended even outdoors (and I think that is as it should be) but nobody knows for sure. Maybe your country has it right. I do know that if I ever had to go to another meeting in my life (which I have NO intention of ever doing again) I’d rather it be outside than in a stuffy boardroom ))).

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also enjoy being outdoor. But I try to practice social distance.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely spring photos. I am sure that the meeting is much more productive being outside! Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very springlike indeed. It was a gorgeous spring day here yesterday and many people were out walking.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a gorgeous day for an outing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's wonderful weather for a trip out. The colors are so bright!

    Thanks for taking part at 'My Corner of the World' this week! It's good to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely day to be outdoors! Fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,