2020-02-15

First visit this winter

 Click image to enlarge!
 Treecreeper

A pair of  Eurasian siskin

First time this winter I saw a treecreeper and a pair of siskins :) So good to see they are not all gone. 


Blue tit and Coal tit

Great spotted woodpecker, male
© NF Photo 200211

'

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters     Bird D´Pot

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

14 comments:

  1. Hello. Beautiful birds. Coal tit and treecreeper are my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your visitors are beautiful. I love the Treecreeper and the woodpecker. They are all wonderful birds. Great shots. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for the visit and comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see your photos of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful the birds, Treecreeper this bird is beautiful as it looks!!!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've seen some colorful birds this week! How pretty they are and your pics are so sharp and clear. LOVE your banner! WOW! He is BIG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are lovely bits of color!


    Feel free to share at My Corner of the World

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...those creepers are something else when it comes to natural camouflage. Amazing, and amazing photo. As are all your bird captures today!

    Thanks for sharing today at I'd Rather B Birdin'!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Tree creepers but sadly have never seen them in our garden, all the others are visitors from time to time. Best wishes, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, gorgeous photos. Thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely to see such beautiful birds :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,