2019-08-24

Birds Butterfly and rotten apples

 Click image to enlarge!


 Red Admiral - Amiral  loves rotten apple. Lots of them flying and enjoying the fruit.


Reed bunting, juvenile seen in a reed area


Young house sparrow sitting in an old barn window. 

Mute Swan - Knölsvan
Played a little with the watercolor   ;) 


© NF Photo 180824

.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Saturdays Critters

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

10 comments:

  1. Hello, it is neat to see the butterflies together on the apples. The Reed Bunting is a beautiful and I love the Swan. Great series of photos. Thank you for linking up! Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have actually seen American Robins become inebriated after eating fermented fruit. As you point out it is an attraction for both butterflies and birds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those butterflies are just gorgeous with their color and details! Love that barn window with the birds too. We don't see many brick barns here! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the butterflies! Great color in the swan picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the butterflies, the orange on their wings really stands out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such unusual photos Monica - the butterflies are gorgeous :D)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of admirals!!! I like your header, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. flutterbys and sparrows...two of my favorite critters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous photographs here, I especially like the colours and light in the swan photograph.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,