2019-01-18

Winter at Boda Kvarn

 Click image to enlarge!



© NF Photo 190115, Boda Kvarn

Boda Kvarn, an old mill, the dam seen from both sides.  The lower side is catching ice now.  :)

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds
NatureFootstep_birds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  

19 comments:

  1. Snow works so well in B&W! That second shot is interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those icicles in your second shot, and the texture of the ice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shots! The top one is my favorite. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful b&w, I like both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will be in the 70s here today...and that's okay with me

    ...though ice and snow is pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful B&W images. The ice gives me goosebumps. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow amazing monochrome pics

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do love that first shot...the other is interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures. Is the mill in Sweden? I love the first one -- it seems like a photo from 30's or 40's, so nicely composed. I also realized that you are a National Geographic photographer :-o? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is in Sweden and yes I have images in NG

      Delete
  10. These photographs are stunning, and they work so well in black and white.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Perfect environment for black and white photos!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So very beautiful Monica. Calm and serene... you make Winter so lovely. And it is something I have really not experienced much.

    ReplyDelete
  13. the black and white make it look even colder. Have a great week and stay warm.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,