2018-04-19

Sunset view

 Click image to enlarge!
Sunset view from my kitchen
© NF Photo 180414

Seen from my kitchen with a brand new camera. A LUMIX G80, not as heavy as the old Canon. But it has to be tested  to see what it can and can´t do! So far I know it has problems following a fast flying bird. But it seem to have other great functions like this sun image. I like the full coloring of the sun. It is not manipulated.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Sky Watch Friday

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , 

10 comments:

  1. Wow! That's an amazing shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, pretty sunset image. Enjoy your day and weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful shot and great colors! Congratulations on your new camera.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I'm thinking that new camera is going to have a very successful future. Fabulous sun shot.
    Kay
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like the tree is holding a bouncy orange ball ... Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,