2018-03-02

Rotating ice formation at the old mill

 Click image to enlarge!
Rotating ice formation at the old mill
© NF Photo 180228

Rotating ice formation at the remains of the old mill at Djulö.

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Weekend in Black and White

Follow me on Instagram:
NatureFootstep_Myworld
NatureFootstep_PhotoArt
NatureFootstep_travelsandbirds

See the sidebar for the latest updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  , Yellowstone

11 comments:

  1. Nice image - you have captured the chill perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful patterns and textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is excellent! The ice formations remind me of stepping stones.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fine b&w photo, but it does look very cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating and black and white brings out the pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like stepping stones in a walkway!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an amazing ice feature to find - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,