2017-01-22

Grass and bokeh

 Click image to enlarge!
Grass and bokeh
© NF PhotoArt 170121 

This did not turn out as I wanted but I like it anyway. I tried a lot of things and finally settled for this. Think it might be useful as texture. Three weeks from now my exhibition will start so that takes a lot of planning. After that I HAVE to get a new computer. The present situation is not fun. Everything takes forever to finish.

   
Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Sunday Sketches

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,  ,

9 comments:

  1. All the best for your exhibition:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unique and beautiful ... leaves a lot to the imagination which all of your followers have plenty of. I am excited about your exhibit ... I do hope we will be getting previews and coverage of the actual event :)

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photo and good luck on the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes I love it too although it did not turn out according to plan. My first idea was that I would love to have this as a wallpaper in one of my rooms. It would always make me feel comfortable, happy and relaxed. It's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Serendipity -- unplanned buy beautiful anyway. That little cartoon is funny and I've been there! (Pretty sure almost all of us have.) Good luck with your exhibition (although you don't need it I'm sure. Everybody who visits will be lucky and happier than they were to see all the beauty you show). And then I hope you find the perfect computer (and I hope it doesn't become obsolete the day after you buy it ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks good. Sometimes, we have setbacks with our work. Just keep pushing through! :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,