2016-05-25

The Creative Playroom 9 Morning

Click image to enlarge!

Morgon - Morning
© NF PhotoArt 160524, © NF Photo 160119


  The Creative Playroom 9
Welcome!

NOTE! This will be the last linkup for my art memes.

For information about the linkup please visit:  
About Creative Playroom

If you want to see my previous memes as NF DAM please visit Image Workshop
Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
sARTurday     Wordless Wednesday

-- --
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: ,The Creative Playroom, 

10 comments:

  1. Interesting photos, warm greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative composition and capture. Not everyone would see the photographic potential of this scene. Well done. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very tastefully done and aesthetically pleasing. You do nudes well ... I would suggest you do more of them, but don't know where the opportunities lie :) Awesome, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From the Sol

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's truly amazing. And beautiful. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Snowtime ?
    Lovely images.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well take photos with a touch of sexiness. :)

    Alexander
    Alex's World! - http://alex.kakinan.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah - they look great, and put a smile on my face. :)

    Did I read that correctly? You are terminating your art link up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - love these!! It feels like the entrance to another world. Even if it is cold, a journey that I think I'd like to take.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,