2015-11-02

Hovmanstorp

 Click image to enlarge!
Hovmanstorp

Probably a nice apple tree

A young European larch, preparing for winter.

Hovmanstorp
© NF Photo 151102

This is a smaller farm outside my town. It is a great place for a morning or afternoon walk. You can park your car or take the bike down a nice dirt road. Mostly you can see some wildlife. In this case a fallow deer, male, in mid air. Looks rather cool.  Like the antelopes in Africa.   :)

Linking up with the following memes. My thanks to the hosts:
Trees n Bushes
Our World Tuesday       WATW

My memes! Welcome to join
Wednesday:  NF DAM

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels:   , , , , , ,  , , , , ,  , , , , ,  , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

21 comments:

  1. Great captures for the day, as always!! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have a great new week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful places to walk. I loved seeing the buck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a treat to walk in this area. It looks like you could see lots of animals as well as beautiful landscapes. Pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An interesting place to visit and catching that deer in mid-air makes a perfect photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots. I love that shot of the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, gorgeous series, and the deer capture is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty spot, the fall colors are beautiful. I love the galloping deer shot. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first one is so peaceful and the deer - fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely landscape… (They could be in Finland, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an amazing series. Each wonderfully composed and full beauty. The Buck is handsome and fearful of your camera I presume. Love them all, Monica ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Så härligt att ha en sådan vacker omgivning inom räckhåll.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of them are very nice! I especially like the first one. It looks like a nice place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So you don't really have to travel very far to see natural beauty! ( but I still would travel anyway if I were you... I like your posts from all over the world!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great nature shots. The deer looks sprightly.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Underbara höstbilder oh tänk det är nov som vanligtvis borde vara kall och grå.
    Ha det gott
    Kram Meta

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the larch and the deer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Spectacular foliage and that deer is cool indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,