2014-03-02

INFERNO

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
From the show

Labero signing autographs after performance
©   NF Photo 140301

Sweden’s most successful magician. I and my sister went to see the show, Inferno, today. It was incredible. I could even feel the heat from the fires on stage.
 
NF Memes
P52 SSS    Our World Tuesday   Shadow Shot Sunday   BO 09

A snippet video I found on youtube from the show.

Or you can watch this one  INFERNO a little longer.

See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,   , , , , , , , , , ,

19 comments:

  1. Den var verkligen jättebra den showen.. Kul att du fick några bilder.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shadow shot from the lights.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second photo, top to bottom. Many thanks.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you will enjoy it...It must be very suspenseful...

    ReplyDelete
  5. An exciting evening and great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Må ha vært morsomt.
    Fine bilder.
    Ha en flott kveld.
    Mormor

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2014/03/03/et-gjenglemt-glass/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love magicians and this show looks awesome. Good for you that you got to see it in person .... though I am not so sure I would have liked feeling the heat from the fires. Your picutres are excellent and show the spell bound audience. Very cool ...

    Andrea @ From The Sol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Måste ha varit en spännande kväll...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Härliga bilder och bra ljus i bilden skuggor som ser lite mystiska ut, så skall det väl vara med Labero.
    Ha en fin morgondag
    Meta

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice, I also love your header photo. So creative.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great magic show! Thanks for sharing! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like it was a thrilling show♪ http://www.create-with-joy.com/2014/03/inspire-me-monday-week-113.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jag har bara sett Labero på TV, att se honom live måste vara ganska häftigt.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice night captures. The lighting captured very well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your photos make me imagine that I can feel the heat all the way over here. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,