2014-02-27

Closing in on Hawaii island

Större bild? Klicka på den! - Click to enlarge!
Closing in on Hawaii island
©   NF Photo 130812
 
My world is just grey, grey and more grey so I dug into my Honolulu files for a decent sky image. This image was taken from the plane when we were closing in on Oahu last summer. I´m not sure which of the islands are seen here. But probably Moloka´i and Lana´i.

Weekly Top Shot    Sky Watch Friday
NF Memes
See the sidebar for the last updates in my blogs.
Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,,   , , , , , ,

16 comments:

  1. A magical image and cheering on a grey day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!Simple beautiful!I love your photos of your journeys!Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, and very blue! Not the tiniest bit gray :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtaking! And I am sure you had a wonderful time in Hawaii :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful capture!! I love shots taken from a plane!! A whole different perspective and so lovely! Enjoy your weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great lapis lazuli blue in that sky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's my kind of destination!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love images of clouds from the plane. Such a great perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing view and perspective.
    http://www.womenandperspectives.com/2014/02/sky-watch-sunset-moment.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. A lovely sight!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous sky! Amazing view!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful view from the sky.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my blog,